·Three buildings in Vietnam, with a total of 280,000 square feet, avoid high rent cost.
·No anti dumping duty (ADD) and no countervailing duty (CVD) for USA customers.
·No 25% duty for woven edge ribbons compare with import from China.

·100% Made in Vietnam, from material to production.
·A variety of machines, high output.
·In house design team, customized products’ service.

·Providing a whole range of factory audit and a complete quality operation manual.
·Passed Sedex 4 pillar, WCA (workplace condition assessment), GSV (global security verification), SQP (supplier qualification program).
·Passed the audit from Amazon, TJX, Dollar General, Joann, etc.

·Meeting your customized requirements.
·Replying inquiries within 12 hours.
·Handling complaints within 1 working days.

We can provide samples, but you need to pay the cost and freight.

Yes, customer design, especially OEM/ODM, is welcomed.

Please feel free to send us your design for development.

Yes ! Specialized personnel 24/7customer service! We can support the free sample and free special ODM service  for company who has own brand

MOQ is different depending on the product material. such as the MOQ just 100yards of the polyester ribbon,but 600rolls of customize wrapping paper design.

We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal,

30% advance payment, and the remaining 70% paid before shipment .( or telex release the B/L to you after we receive the balance payment.)